Vogel Law Firm, Ltd.: estate planning law firm serving families throughout the State of Wisconsin

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Wisconsin's ADRC

This will be a brief blog post. Quite often, I am asked whom to contact for assistance with the elderly.  The best place to begin when trying to locate services that are available to serve your elderly spouse or parent or a disabled person is to contact the local Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC). There are many resources available to assisted your elderly or disabled loved ones.  A helpful link to these contacts is here:  https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/adrc/consumer/index.htm

For Rock County, Wisconsin, the phone number is 855.741.3600. The email address is ADRC@co.rock.wi.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment